Board member of
- Social Solidarity Commission
- Microfinance Association of Jordan (MAJ)
- The Compound Academy for Excellence/Yarmouk University
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Advisory Centre for Science and Technology at the University of Science and Technology
- Member of the Economic & Social Council
- International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN)
- End Child Prostitution, Child Pornography and Trafficking of Children for sexual Purposes Network (ECPAT)
- European Foundation Centre (EFC)
- Child Helpline International (CHI) - JRF was elected regional representative for MENA on CHI’s supervisory board during 2008 and 2009, and became the substitute regional representative during 2010.
- MEDITER Network
- Global Compact Network - Jordan
Participates in many governmental and national committees related to poverty alleviation, employment, agriculture, environment and family related committees as follows:
- Integrated Ecosystem Management in the Jordan Rift Valley Project steering committee/ The Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature
- Technical & Vocational Education & Training Council/Ministry of Labor
- The Consultancy Committee of Salt Vocational & Traditional Handicrafts
- National Task Force for Family Protection/the National Council for Family Affairs
- The National Council for Early Childhood / the National Council for Family Affairs
- Anna Lindh Foundation
- UN Global Compact network
- In 2002, JRF received the International Society for Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect (ISPCAN) Award for being the first foundation in the Arab world to establish a center specialized in the treatment, rehabilitation and protection of victims of abuse and their families known as “Dar Al Aman”.
- In 2006, JRF’s Queen Rania Family and Child Center was awarded the Women’s World Summit Foundation (WWSF) first prize, sharing it with the Center for the Prevention and Healing of Child Sexual Abuse of the Tulir Organization in India. QRFCC was chosen among more than 700 governmental and non-governmental organizations in more than 110 countries around the world.
- In 2008, JRF was awarded the Arabian Business Magazine award for Best Development Initiative. The purpose of the award is to honor 13 organizations and one of the most prominent figures in recognition of the Jordanian actors’ achievements Features.
- In 2012, JRF received the Afro-Asian Rural Development Organization (AARDO) award in recognition of its outstanding contribution in the field of rural development.
- In 2012, JRF received the Asian Sustainability Leadership Award for the best community action (NGO’S & ORGANISATION)